|Definition: Set of all negative integers|
A real number is said to be negative if its value is less than zero.
- Negative + Negative = Negative
- Negative * Positive = Negative
- Negative * Negative = Positive
- Due to the two previous properties, every even power of a negative is positive , and every odd power of a negative is negative.
- A negative number does not have a real number square root . In fact , the root of a negative is not a real number when is natural.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.